Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm Back

I am glad to be with the blogging community once more with this blog. I haven't had any comments, but that is okay. I will still write. I am at a point now in my journey that I hunger to hear the voice of God on a daily basis for all the things in my life. I want to pray in the Spirit. I want everyone at the Goddard school to be saved. I want more of His presence. I want things that only God can accomplish. And He will. I talked with my younger brother Paul this past Sunday and we talked about our Dad and the changes he's going through. All the pain he caused the family in the past is healed in me and seems to be in Paul, too. I love my Dad more now than when I was home. I can love him without condition through the healing love of Jesus. This is one of the greatest things that have happened in my soul. Forgiving my parents and loving them with God's love. I believe God will heal all six of us. I believe He will heal and save all of my extended family. This is work only He can do. Hallelujah! I praise His Name forever and ever. Amen.

No comments: